The reality of claims made by fraudulent timeshare exit and claim companies.
- Your personal data has been purchased on the black market
- It's easy to check if you still own your timeshare, just give us a quick call
- Marketing companies will create all kinds of elaborate stories to 'hook' you in
- No money has been set aside by timeshare companies or financers to pay out timeshare owners
- Any genuine company will not cold you and allow you time to think about their offer.
- Timeshare companies do not, and cannot allow maintenance debts to build up and then present you with a colossal bill years later. The statute of limitation for collection is six years.
- It is uncommon for timeshare maintenance debts to be carried over into an estate , to find out which ones do , give us a call
- By law , only SRA and FCA Regulated companies can make S75 consumer credit claims
- Even if you win a claim in Spain , there is no guarantee that you will receive any money.
- Thousands of timeshare owners that have paid upfront for timeshare exit and claim services have lost all of their money
- Timeshare exit and timeshare claims are guided by a simple set of principles and qualifications that do not require a salesperson to convince someone to proceed over a few hours on a zoom call or home visit.
If you have paid a company to provide you with a timeshare exit or timeshare claims service, which hasn't been completed, give us a call. We can help you get back on track and recover your money from the scam.
Due to new banking laws, it is now possible to recover money even if you have paid by bank transfer. If in doubt, don't give in, give us a call.
For more information on how to exit your timeshare safely and make a regulated timeshare claim, give us a call. One of our expert team will guide you through the simple process may also be able to help you recover any money that you have lost to a scam.
Our sister company National Timeshare Helpline have already saved and recovered timeshare owners over £500,000 in 2022.