Heat Pump Claims
Mis-sold Heat Pump Claims
Have you taken out a Loan/Finance or used a Credit Card to buy or purchase your Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP)?
Claims Advice Line can assist you in making a claim. It does not matter if the company has been dissolved and is no longer in business.
An air-source heat pump costs between £6,000 and £18,000, depending on the type installed and the size of a property. However, a government strategy set up in 2021 means that households will be offered subsidies of £5,000 from April 2022 to help them make the switch. Although up to 25 million UK homes have gas boilers, the grants will fund just 90,000 pumps over three years.
As happened with the solar panel scandal, there has been a massive increase in 'home improvement ' and 'heat pump companies ', all touting for business. Unfortunately, as with the solar panel scandal, many of the benefits of the heat pumps have been grossly exaggerated by salespeople.
After purchasing the (ASHP) did you discover the following
- Level of noise pollution caused by the fan
- You required local authority planning permission to have the system installed at an extra cost that you were unaware of and had to pay for
- Increase in electricity bills, particularly in the winter
- Payments under the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) have taken years to be paid.
- You never received an energy grant and now require an EPC
- Had to spend more money on energy-saving measures for your home to qualify for RHI Payments
- You have had an increase in your electricity bills during the winter months.
- There has been no reduction in your gas usage even after installing the system.
- Limited amount of hot water for baths or showers
- The house remains cold and never feels warm in the winter.
- Constant issues with repairs and maintenance of the system
If you believe you have been mis-sold your heat pump , get in touch , we can help put things right .
Click here to read more on the Heat Pump Mis-selling scandal.